Thursday, October 23, 2014

The 'Grounding' Reiki Symbol from Gaia



Yesterday I sent Reiki while I sat picking string beans for a charitable cause.  I sent Divine Peace Healing too, to all of my readers and their family and place of work.

I will let you in on a small secret:  while doing this I made a wish.

I made a wish for all people to be able to get close to the Earth, and to connect with Her, Lady Gaia, just like this...

I got my wish.

A reader contacted me and said, while 'doing some very high energy work' around the same time, Lady Gaia came to her, and asked her to share this symbol with me, so it could be shared with YOU.  It has a 'familiar energy' to it, the reader Courtney says. She also advises that it works well with the Flower Of Light Reiki symbol--see below.




Here is the Grounding Symbol, with a little extra for you from my garden, at the end <3





Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc