Wednesday, November 19, 2014

On Healing A Mother's Wounds




It wasn't until I became a mother myself that I understood how difficult a role it is.  In an instant, what I thought was the easiest job in the world (because it's biology, right?) became one of the hardest (raising new life to be able to care for themselves independent of you.)

And I hurt.

The father abandoned me.

I felt sad leaving my child in someone else's care because I had to work--every day at 3 p.m.  was agony not to go home.

When my son got sick, very sick, and I wasn't sure he would make it...with high fever.

When he gives me attitude (he does, not often but it hurts).

Then there are those readers who I have learned have even deeper wounds--losing a child...twins who won't talk to each other now they are adults...fur babies who are at the end of their life contract...

It's all pain.

Although it is worth it, sometimes it would be nice to have some help with the pain. And to recover from it...no matter how long it takes just to know we are heading in the right direction!

Here it is, from Spirit, as a gift to mothers alive and crossed over, and as Reiki it can be sent both forward in time and back to the past...



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc