Monday, January 19, 2015

The Divine Mother's Love Healing Key





Known Channel for Divine Mother, Isabel Henn, was given this symbol for healing today.

It is used to connect your heart to hers--Divine Mother's--and to take away your pain.

It is one of the most beautiful symbols I have ever experienced...incredibly healing. And there is a channeled message to go with it:

It means we open our heart chakras, and then she opens hers. Then a silver cord connects her heart to ours, and she gives us healing through this cord. Then she takes away our pain as we give ours to her through this silver cord. She does this all in love.


The other day, I was at the bead store. I found the tiniest beads made of labradorite on a string. To me, they look very close to the silver cord. I have one from my heart to Ashtar's. He helped me when the vibrations on surface Gaia were very low. It gave me the healing I needed to cope and to hang in there until the rest of humanity was able to 'catch up'. <3

Here's an example of the cord Divine Mother will connect to you for your healing:




And here is the video just for you!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc



P.S.

Happy Birthday to you, my Beloved <3