Sunday, September 11, 2011

Everyday Psychic Life Experience




I took a vacation to Victoria, British Columbia with my six-year-old boy.

On the way to the room at the hotel, I was aware of 'many ghosts present' by claircognizance. I could not place them but I knew the hotel was crawling with them. I was not afraid. I just knew.

We went down to the water. I was delighted to find blackberries ripe, just above the shoreline. We ate and I was so happy. This is one of my favorite things.

At the water, I had to take off my shoes and socks and put my feet in it. It was freezing, but I didn't care. As I sat and watched my son throw rocks and discover 'meteorites', I found myself relaxing in a healing way. So much planning, work stress, and travel with a child can really frazzle you.

As we walked back to a big rock with totem poles on it, I sensed that the ghosts were an old indian burial ground. When I read the plaque by the spindle statue, I learned that this was cradle rock. And the beach was known for its spiritual properties.

That night, as I slept, a great big Chief watched me. Over us, I suppose, but this entity was aware I was aware of him. I hoped that dream time would help me figure it out. It did. I was his daughter in another life. I was glad to know this, but the emotional connect was missing.

The next day, we watched whales. We saw two sleeping pods, together. About forty seven of them. A 'superpod'. It was very rare. However, on the harbor tour on a little duffy boat, I saw a pile of rocks on a larger rock that almost connected to my soul. I couldn't recognize its meaning, but it was important.

The larger rock was 'Dead Man's Island'. The natives put their dead on that rock and let nature take its course. It was no more than two blocks away from the shoreline by the hotel. There is was, Indian Burial Ground energy.

My boy is six, and psychic, but he started scaring me. After dinner the first night, he wanted to learn all the symbols for Reiki 2. I had attuned him, and taught him one. He wanted the other two. So I did.

The next day, he told me the story of my past life. My mother had said I had been an Indian named White Bird Dove. My son said the Chief is the one who had told my mother back then my name. He said I needed to write a message  when we got back to the hotel. That I had a boy who had died before me. My son said he had been one of my friend's kids in another life.

All this was said in the back seat of a rental car on the way to and from Butchart Gardens.

I wrote. I learned that my intelligence was high. My being female excluded me from higher learning. And that I jumped at this chance to be born into this life that I have. That all my old family protects me. And that I almost died in childbirth, and that the child was not stillborn but died shortly after birth. I had not been told how the umbilical cord was not right, and how close I had been to dying myself.

After dinner, my son and I went out to the totem pole on the left, the tall one. I took off my shoes. My son had said Chief wanted me to offer a stick. With reverence, we picked one out together and I did.

I want to help others with my knowledge. There are times of great change ahead. I look forward to what is to come.

And that a child could be as open to Spirit as my son, is a miracle! May all of us become as 'open' as him.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc