Monday, April 16, 2012

Set Your Heart Free

Today I saw a newborn come out. This child was shrieking. You could hear the distress in its voice as the team did the drying and newborn exam in the warmer across the room. This child was not like the others, who are wondering what is going on, with some intermittent protest.

This child did not want to be out of the womb. It had terror.

My Reiki ears heard the soul of this child I it's transition. I gave it the transition symbol (it works for birth too). But I sensed this was an old soul with some Karma to balance. I sensed the old Karmic Wheel giving another rotation.

What struck me, and the reason why I am writing, is the child was still screaming in the warmer in the recovery room as we rolled in with mom. As I hooked mom up to the monitors, I saw the baby nurse warn the baby about a shot. Vitamin K. All newborns get it. The infant recoiled in pain, flexing, getting red, completely immersed in a world of hurt.

And the nurse was cooing, that's okay. That's all...and amidst the ludicrousness of the scenario, I had a gestalt, a huge flash of insight: that is why we are here! To feel pain. Chaos. Agony. Confusion. Bewilderment. Strife. Conflict. Jealousy. Rage. Sorrow. Grief. Betrayal. Anger. Everything that we feel in our bodies, that we accept as a part of life, is really a gift. The body is an instrument that allows us to experience the lower densities, and this facilitates fast track spiritual development. We learn who we are, and what we are capable of, by measuring what we have overcome.

It isn't easy. The challenges are great ones. We are here in a lower dimension from our state we are in during our lives between lives. There we cannot feel pain. Time does not exist. There is no lack, no poverty. Only abundance and joy.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. Nietzsche hit that nail right on the head. Bingo! Third dimensional reality in a nutshell

Enjoy it while it lasts. Life in the third dimension is has a Best Is Used By date on it, and it's getting closer as each day passes.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc