Monday, June 18, 2012

Life Flight




A helicopter flew overhead right now. While I was walking back from the mailbox.
It was red, and the path it was taking led me to understand it was a MedEvac flight, or Life Flight, if you will. I pointed up and said, 'Change It'. This is something I am permitted to do due to my Divine Peace Healing Certification. This directs the angels to fix something. (It has worked on sick plants, chemtrails, and the like).

I knew from the path it was going from a local hospital, to a bigger city one. And I experienced claircognizance--and clairsentience. I knew at once it was a newborn with a congenital heart defect that was fighting for its life. I cried and asked the angels to make sure the child was not alone. I could feel the flight nurses and doctors working feverishly to save the child. Time. There was not enough time...

I had to write.

One of my favorite experiences as a doctor has been the times I have been on the heliport when the Life Flight came in. The energy of it is so holy. Here is someone in trouble, very big trouble, who is at the point where help can be given. And help like me and my team are waiting in the wings, waiting for the patient to land. It is deafening. And it is windy, so strong it could knock you over and you have to brace yourself. There is a line on the ground for safety, you can't go past it till the rotor stops. The clock starts ticking once the gurney with the Flight Team starts wheeling them into the Emergency Room. Every fiber of my being is alive at that moment. You are not sure what you are going to get. And your senses are processing the situation all at once, eyes and ears taking information from the patient, the paramedics, and the medical personnel as you are quickly wheeling the patient into the Hospital.

On my first cardiac surgery rotation, we had a flight come in like this with an aortic dissection. My cardiac surgery fellow, a handsome man who was recently divorced and very depressed, was waiting with me. I asked him, 'how does it feel?'
He shot back, 'how does it feel WHAT?'
'How does it feel to know that this flight is coming for you, for your skills, for your talent at saving a life threatened by sudden blood vessel rupture near the heart?'
He looked at me, straight on, thought about it, and replied, 'If I wasn't so worried for this case, I suppose it would feel great.'

I have seen people whose bike rode off a cliff, terrible car accidents, a pilot that crashed a plane at an air show, a young Down's Syndrome girl with an arm severed in a car accident, an illegal immigrant on a bicycle hit by a Mack Truck, a one year old with a hand stuck in a meat grinder (meat grinder still attached), a self-impalement with a big branch from a tree, someone who ate sunglasses (liked to eat glass), a barb from a foxtail weed stuck in an airway, in addition to the usual gun and knife club patients. This was all before I became a Reiki Master/Teacher and Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher (TM). And every one of those poor patients got the best there was at the time to really help them.

I don't know why people in the Holistic Health Sciences do not openly respect the Trauma Doctors and Nurses for their work saving lives. The Holistics go on and on about how the Medical System is a failure. When pressed, most people I meet say, 'If there is an emergency then I would accept standard medical care.' But they say it reluctantly.


If you listen to a Homeopath, they would say that disease is directional. There are superficial body conditions that are easy to heal, such as illnesses found in children. Then there are body problems such as hypertension that are chronic, and require a lifetime to treat. What goes further in are mental problems, forgetfulness and distraction, or psychological disease. And the most severe is deepest inside, a loss of a will to live, hatred, and resentment. It is a combination of the physical, mental and spiritual attitudes that makes the picture of imbalance, including the position/direction and severity of the illness as it presents. These trauma patients are off the charts in severity. No matter how it presents, disease is a lesson for the patient to understand; it is the body as an instrument trying to get the Entity that lives within it's attention. An imbalance has gone way out of whack and needs to be rebalanced, or the lesson will get louder and more attention-getting.


There needs to be discussion between the various healing specialties. Homeopaths and Osteopaths and Chiropractors, Energy Healers, Karuna Healers, Divine Peace Healers, Shamans, Acupuncturists, Herbalists, Nutritionists and the like. Everyone in the medical center, from the cafeteria to the person who sterilizes the instruments in the O.R., has a chance to be present and a healer at the same time they are doing their ordinary work.

How can this hostility that I pick up from my Yoga friends towards Allopathic Medicine open up  dialogue on behalf of the patient's benefit? Must we always be on opposite sides of the fence? Why can't we just all get along?

Pamela Miles has done wonders to bridge the gap between alternative and traditional medicine. She has spent the last twenty-five years honing the language between the two, so that Reiki and Medicine can actually talk to each other. Medicine is a language, a culture, and a discipline where there is very little time to explore alternate healing pathways. There are just too many sick people out there who need to be fixed for us to take the time to explore and learn.* I went to night classes myself, on Psychic Development. I took Reiki on the weekends. But it was my heart that was sending me to it. What about the people who are in traditional medicine but their hearts are not yet awake? Who is going to wake them up? It is YOU my enlightened brothers and sisters.

Love is the Solution to Everything.

Let us bring in the future together, holding hands, with great respect for ALL our healing traditions. It's gonna ROCK! And once we get our 5th dimensional bodies that do not break, we healers can enjoy each other and share stories about all the fantastic healing work we have done.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

* = typical day for me--up at 4:15 a.m., drop off at daycare at 6:30 a.m., in O.R. by 7:10 a.m., patient on table at 7:30 a.m., no gaps or breaks between cases longer than perhaps 10 minutes, until 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., sometimes longer. Go home, get dinner, bedtime, and start again. There are no breaks. There is no lunch. And the only way to get vacation is for someone else to agree to do your work for you on that day.