Friday, September 28, 2012

The Vortex in the Doctors' Dining Room



I just used the distance symbol to place Reiki in the Doctors' Dining Room while the Keurig Machine was making my cup of coffee. I bring my own mug and k-cups, as it is pleasant to do after call on OB. It is next to the suite of call rooms, and I go in before six a.m., totally before everyone else.

I gave Reiki to open the heart center. And Karuna Reiki, too. It was soaked up like a sponge. I got a sense this reiki was to awaken those healers to their call, their Purpose from the Pre-birth plan agreement. My hands burned hot with reiki, and my body coursed with its flow of energy.

As I was finishing, I sensed the presence of angels. They agreed to maintain the vortex of Light that inadvertently opened up in there.

Use your reiki to claim the Light. Wherever you are. Wherever you go. Be like dogs marking their territory. Lift that leg and make your presence known! For the Light that is!

You can do it, Light Workers! Whether by formal distance reiki like me (forward and backward in time...that is Reiki II), or salt like Kau'ila , or whatever else you know, go for it! Make some Light today!

Namaste,

Reiki Doc