Monday, December 10, 2012

A Good Dream About Frogs



Last night I had a dream (usually I don't dream). I was an intern at a nature center. And frogs kept hatching and quickly changing from tadpoles into full-grown frogs. They were strong, and I could hold them in my hands. I felt great joy as I ran to find the teacher and show them what was happening.

In Native American lore, frogs signify cleansing and rebirth.

As you know, frogs are almost extinct right now on earth, due to a combination of loss of habitat and a fungal illness. I believe 2011 was the 'year of the frog' to raise awareness for their plight. In this dream, they were rebounding back. All of them in the lab, all different colors, and one could tell that they were off to a good start.

I can't think of a better mascot for the Ascension process and the 12.12.12 Portal than Frog.
I will write more on Frog later...

Namaste,

Reiki Doc