Thursday, January 24, 2013

What is a Merkaba?



See this shape? This is a Merkaba (mer-ka-bah). What is it? Well, it is a geometric shape that is very spiritual. Look at it carefully. Do you see the triangles intersect like a Star of David? Are you able to see that each triangle is a three dimensional shape (not a pyramid-the sides are all triangle)? And that further there is one right-side up and another point down?

This shape represents your body on a Spiritual Level. Normally your physical body is 'connected' to your Higher Self by a thin silver cord that is attached to your aura.

A big part of your Ascension process is that the Higher Self 'drops in' to the body itself, or 'Merkaba'.

When this happens, one is able to use the Mind to travel to different Dimensions, sometimes up to twelve different places at the same time. Don't ask me how they do this! But there are known cases of being in two places at the same time 'bilocation', by several Saints in the Catholic Church. They could be helping the sick in one place and praying at Mass in another simultaneously.

I felt mine 'drop in' about six months ago. I felt a 'dropping' sensation, and a lot more energy in my aura. That is about it. No bilocation. No fancy anything. I still put my pants on one leg at a time. My energy just feels a little more 'solid' in a way that is hard to explain.

The Merkaba is supposed to be the 'vehicle' for our 'soul'. It is of the Higher Dimensions.

You should know about it. It's a good thing. I have a rose quartz merkaba pendulum--it is cut in that peculiar shape. And it works great! I also have a little card with a picture of Mary Magdalen holding a Merkaba up above her head. It makes me happy to look at it. I don't know why, but something deep inside I can't remember but can feel knows and is glad. One day I shall remember what this Merkaba thing is all about. So shall you.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc