Monday, February 25, 2013

A Doctor With Reiki




This blog is not what would appear to the eye. It is the story of an individual Doctor who has found their 'Way' through Reiki.

The Reiki has allowed for the alignment of the Divine, as it appears in their skill set: mediumship, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, clair cognizance, and healing others as well as their own Doctor Heart.

I must add that Reiki, alone, without the support through Psychic Development that often accompanies the Reiki student's path of learning, would be just half the story.

My brothers and sisters in the 'hands-on' traditions, I do not know if they experience these 'Reiki Guides' etc. They are writing papers and not talking.

But indeed it is true.

Today is my first day of Freedom. I look forward to being Light in action  with my day. My deepest scars are healed. I am set free. And life is wonderful!