Sunday, March 17, 2013

Flowers From Heaven

I just got woken up by a beautiful image of flowers. They were lilies, a kind I know well. They were big flower 'faces' in full bloom, touching so close that they overlap a bit. The one on the right was a little bigger and in front of the other in the pair. They were dazzling and back lit with the most wonderful amber back lighting. They were not cut flowers. I saw their stalks and they were thick and green and healthy. They did not share a stalk.

This is the time of day I get my strongest messages from Source. It woke me up around 03:43.

There has been a time that has been weighing on my heart. There was an assignment but no deadline. Now I know when.

These flowers bloom in Berkeley by the side of the road. They are pink. They bloom every September.

It is longer than I preferred. But at least has an end that has been shown with this sign. I accept. I accept. I accept.

Aloha and Namaste,

Reiki Doc