Friday, March 15, 2013

Raw Vegan Food is Rocket Fuel

I love it.

I love everything about it.

My jeans fit. I don't fall asleep after lunch at work--when they actually let me have lunch! ; )

I want you to know how much these last three months mean to me.

I am on assignment now. From Spirit. There is something I have to do. I don't know how long it will take.

I am so glad we met.

In my absence I want you to know all is forgiven between us.

Your Light helped me drop my booster on my rocket. I am nearing the next stage of my flight to the highest I was made to ever shine. I am a Galactic, baby, and I am on my way UP!

I trust in you, and I hope with all my heart that one day we can enjoy each other's company again.

Namaste.

You kick ass at your work, and I am proud of you for it.

P.S.  this song is for you. What you are, your soul, is something I have been looking for, for ages. Keep your Vibration up my friend.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. I am Tanabata. Look it up. All the 7's and me, we are one. <3