Monday, August 19, 2013

Mediumship at the French Castle



Today I went to visit Azay Le Rideau. It is a beautiful castle that had a moat around it, and reflects beautifully into the water. It is my favorite.

When I took the tour, when I came to the room with all the portraits of the French kings in it, Louis XIII frightened me. I don't know what it was about him, but he looked and felt absolutely demonic.



In the next room, Spirit guided me to take a picture of the bed. Over and over, take a picture! Take a picture. So from many different angles, I did.









The energy was worse than the picture. Something unspeakably horrible happened in that bed.

I turned out this was the 'King's Room'. The tour guide spoke in broken English. I didn't get very much out of it. It seemed like the king slept there forever.

I sat in the window seat and the english sign explaining the room caught my eye. The king only slept here for two nights a year. The owners had to provide and pay him homage when he made the rounds through his kingdom.

As I sat, my son was next to me. 'Let's send out Light to the middle of the room and place a vortex here for souls to cross.' We did. Kamehameha came in too at the end, and tipped it just enough so that four archangels in each corner of the room took it over. I asked Archangel Michael if I did everything correctly. He said I did, and went back to the vortex. Some souls crossed. Slowly.



After the tour of the castle, we walked the grounds. It is a beautiful park and we took many pictures. As I sat on a bench with my son, the spirit of a woman who was middle aged came to me. She spoke to me in French. She put her hands on her knees and bent forward to speak to me. She smiled and asked, 'Did you enjoy your stay?' At once I knew she understood it was my last day, and I was sad to go. She also understood it is my favorite castle and I did not know when I would return.

I agreed. We exchanged pleasantries. She told me to enjoy myself. I could tell she was glad I was here.

I didn't talk about it, but somehow I knew she was the original woman of the castle. She had made the plans. She and her husband either went broke fixing it or the king stole it. Now it was 'rightfully hers'. Some wrong had been undone, and she was free now to enjoy it.

She made me promise to write this as soon as I got back to 'la maison'. I kept that promise. The photos aren't downloaded yet. I will add them later.

Love and Gratitude,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc