Friday, October 18, 2013

Day Two--October 18, 2013



Another one of the physical changes I am observing is mental--greater focus and clarity. It is almost as if you have an entirely different perspective.

Conflicts arise between you and others, same as always, but they don't linger, or hurt as deeply. They resolve much easily, faster, and with more complete resolution so the issues don't come back up. I used to be extremely avoidant of conflict--and now in the past two days, I confront gently and actively SEEK conflict resolution like I never have before in my entire life.

The energy others will 'see' in you is 'More Grounded', 'Less Floaty', and 'Stronger'.

You might find a 'new voice' of confidence and authority when you are speaking to Others about things related to your Mission.

I know for me I heard this 'new authority vibe' in my voice while I was doing some health-related 'projects' with some other Lightworkers, and part of me was like, 'wow, is that me?'.

It's not channeling--it's YOU now fully coming IN to your full role on your Mission.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc