Sunday, November 3, 2013

Anatomy Of A Miracle



My cousin Gary was ten feet away from the shooter at LAX the other day, and lived.

He works in the film industry, and is a frequent traveler.

Here is the 3D story:

I heard gunfire and I hit the floor. I was afraid and I couldn't believe what was happening. I looked up and the shooter was ten feet away from me. I did not make eye contact. This was at the foot of the stairs. When he started to go towards the gates, I got up and ran on the stairs as fast as I could. There were dead bodies on the ground as I ran past. It was the most scared I have ever been in my entire life! I am so thankful and fortunate to be alive!


Here is the 5D backstory:

Gary is the oldest of three sons. His mom, Aunt Ellie, is a 'healer'. I have been with her at her house in Massachusetts. She took me once to Salem, and explained 'the witches were misunderstood; they were nice people who healed others. They were not bad.'  I wanted to see Laurie Cabot's shop, and she took me there. We met her, and I was delighted to discover they had both gone to school together and had many mutual friends. Aunt Ellie has never 'fessed up' to exactly what her healing is, but through medical school I would call her, and she would give me healings on the phone. She was my rock.

One of the things Aunt Ellie taught me to do every day, is to place the White Light Of Protection on myself, my home, and my family before I ever leave the house. I just imagine whiter than white light making a 'bubble' around everything I want to 'protect'.

She had done this ever since before Gary was born! His mom has been boosting his aura and his biofield the entire time he was in existence!

Do you think a shooter is going to feel comfortable in the presence of someone like Cousin Gary?

Or is he going to want to 'go somewhere else?'


These are images of the 'biofields' of fingers

You have the ability to heal…to bless…and to protect everything that is important to you.



Will you bless and add the White Light Of Protection to yourself and your loved ones and your home and your car today? And every day after that?

Aunt Ellie does. And look at Cousin Gary--it works!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc