Sunday, January 12, 2014

Have Courage



I love you.

Now hold my hand.

There is something that is going on you might not be aware of. We are crossing a bridge at night. I am going to take you home in one piece, safe, to a place of nurturing, peace, warmth, love, and compassion.

But there is something you didn't know, and why I work so hard to have you come with me in the first place.

It happened where you were, in 3D, on the side of the bridge we just left...

This video explains it better than I ever could. Please watch it, and know, you are safely in the Higher Vibrations. Others are going to need your help in waking up.

Without telling them exactly what you are doing, please, in your heart, do whatever possible to get their trust and have them give you your hand.

Gently take them across the bridge, just as I have brought you.

Then show them this information--either this film or whatever way you can think of, to help them awaken.

Then they can assist us in bringing those still back there in Darkness to safety on the side of the bridge that is of the Light.

They don't know how much danger they are in right now. Just like you were also.

Please be sure to let them know how very much they are LOVED!!!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc




Reptilians and the Music Industry