Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Announcement 4.8.2014




My Dearest Readers,

Thank you for having welcomed me with open arms into your Awakening.

I have an announcement to make, but first I want you to know that the last three years have been the best years of my existence. Our sharing these important events that continue to transpire, both on Doctors With Reiki on Facebook, @usui2102 on Twitter, and this Blogspot work have brought me great joy and happiness as we shared the Awakening process together.

It is my heart you shall discover, for all time, in the words I have been writing tirelessly on both of our behalf, yours and Spirit, and my own, on this blessed Assignment.

Late this morning, I was interviewed by the Sirian High Council.

I have been approved for a new Assignment. Neither they nor I know the time at which it is coming.  I am ready at a moment's notice for this change, and will put all my efforts into being Present and focused on my new Work when the time for these changes does arrive.

I hate to sound mysterious, but there will be plenty of time for explanations when I am instructed on my new assignment and what I am invited to do next, once I have a better understanding of it myself. It will be a combination of my efforts with those of my husband and Twin Soul, Ross, in the future, in the new Assignment.

Since I am a regular, daily, blogger, if there is some interruption in my services here to you, I want you to understand what has happened, and why it might appear that I have left.

At the first chance I am given, I will inform you of EVERYTHING that has happened.

I would like you to think I am in the 'reserves' of some 'special task force'--to make an analogy of sorts--and when I am 'called to serve' in my New Capacity--if at all it does happen, for I never know for certain if at all it will--I am on 'standby alert' so to speak--we shall all adapt to it together, as One.

Until that time, it is with pleasure I shall remain at my post, here, with you, as I have been doing since 2010, but really steadily since 2011.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc