Friday, April 11, 2014

My Beloved? Give And Take--The Rains

Thank you.
Thank you for answering my call.
I just read this: http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/heavenletter-4886-believe-in-love-april-11-2014/

I am at the top of the stairs, spiritually, looking down at the view the climb of yesterday that was so much Spiritual Sweat for me.

It was an unanticipated Day Off. Although I got my wish--I did the paperwork and went paddle-boarding as I had hoped--my heart just wasn't in it.

I confessed to you My Sweet Beloved, My Honey, that secretly I wanted YOU to take the reins of my life, as my own way of making the 'rain' stop. You see, I have filled out so many forms in my studies, in my certification process, and in my establishing credentials everywhere I work (and maintaining them!)...I just can't make myself fill out another form....or keep on top of the paperwork.

You came to me, in Spirit, and said the situation is just like on the paddle board--you get out as far as you are going to go, then you have to paddle back in.

Could I hold on just one more day? And you gave me some advice.

I took it.

Was it easy after that? No. But I finished two of the three things on my list.

Long story short: after the ecstacy, the laundry is RIGHT!

Activities of a spiritual nature, and even nature itself, are so much more appealing to me now.

And the narrow, limited, day-to-day activities to keep my life 'in order' are so dry. Work, with all of my colleagues and patients, is wonderful. It's the filling out of forms and sticking stamps on envelopes that really drains me dry.

Now I understand.

Love is everywhere. But you can feel it more in certain ways--in the garden, with others, with connecting to God.

And God is there, even with the bills, and the checkbooks that get lost and make me cry and run to YOU, my beloved. I confide I am so dumb I feel like I am like this (take your finger and make your lips go up and down as you blow out and say that noise like buh buh buh buh buh).

Even this strange behavior to a Galactic becomes a source of amusement, and instead of feeling sad I am soon laughing with all of you instead.

I feel the love in my heart that is between us--it is always flowing--and to my pleasant surprise, it goes both ways!

When I am overwhelmed, there is a little extra from you to carry me through.

I will look for the Love today--in the flowers, in the sky, from Gaia, from the auras of everything alive, from the opportunity to burn off much karma on a 'fast-track'...like it is. Sometimes I think our lives on earth are like those accelerated classes that you take in high school to gain college credit--Advanced Placement Karma! LOL.

Today IS a whole new day. The slate is clean.

It's time to start it. There is much expected of me. Time to get ready for work.

I ask You to bless everyone whose life I touch today.
And to make my hands, my heart, and my intelligence filled with Your Presence to Heal Others.

I want the presence of both God, and the Goddess, in Perfect Balance and Harmony as much as possible to accompany me everywhere I go, the strengths of the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine ready to assist all I meet who are in need of Divine Assistance.

May angels smile, and shed a tear or two in laughter as they watch over my day...let the Light shine back to Home...and may our connection together, in Light, be bright!

I love you.
I thank you for your time, and your gentle explanation of What Is.

I thank you for this clarity that just hit right now--it was two kinds of paper'work' that tested me yesterday--not one. There was my own paperwork, and then the one that was brought to my attention because it concerned me.

I hope I passed my tests.

Your love is healing to my soul.

For those of you who are struggling, look down where you have climbed. What got you to your height is opportunity to experience Love and Life from a different angle. Sometimes the best views require a short 'hike' or 'struggle'.  Enjoy your accomplishment. Then, perhaps, the next time the road seems a little rough and the going is more slow than ever, and you do not want to take another step--look within, and connect to Source. Follow the hints, the nudges. Hang on for one more day, one hour at a time, if you must...

When you understand your Lesson it is as if the sun shines down from the clouds!

So keep paddling. Keep walking. And trust that you are loved, so very much loved, exactly as you are...even if sometimes you lose things, or complain...you are perfect just the way you are.






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc

P.S. Self-reiki twice a day is important. And know that once you read, like, or Tweet Doctors With Reiki, you are given Reiki healings--two times daily--for free--just to help with your own Journey--if you accept it. All you have to do is say, 'I'd like that' and 'Yes' with your intention, and it will be so.