Monday, April 14, 2014

My Beloved? I Run To You!


Good Morning my Beloved,

See this woman up here in the statue? This is Our Lady Of Medugorje. I call her Blessed Mother. I know you know her just as well as me...but do you know how much she saved my life?

Today you wrote this: http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/heavenletter-4889-love-rising-in-your-heart-april-14-2014/

My heart is filled so much with love for you and all of Creation, and I want to describe further the 'shackles' that are, indeed as you say, 'not of You and therefore not Real'--but here is how they seem to us...




Modern society gears us up for this--being like sheep--one of many, in a herd, with no special right to enjoy our existence other than to work for food and shelter and possibly some amusement.

Last night I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off with my son. It is one of my favorite movies ever. I was once like the character Cameron. This movie showed me it didn't have to be like that for me. The humor and the lesson really delight. This time I saw how good the acting was on the part of the principal and the sister, and how the story would not have been the same had they not been so believable...

Lest anyone's eyes glaze over, with a hasty, Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone? I shall move on.



This is one survival strategy I had developed to exist within the Matrix of Society--just like the Simon and Garfunkel song, the Boxer, I would repeat this over and over to keep me strong: I am a rock, I am an island. And the rock feels no pain. And an island--never--cries.

Then I attempted to create RELATIONSHIP so I could function as a social unit, and enjoy family life on earth.


I was at the end of my rope, spiritually drained and dry, and I thank You for everyone that came onto my path, my journey, my teachers and guides, both in Spirit and as Earth Angels. I was living minute by minute, holding on to Blessed Mother with everything I had.

She is my Light, my Hope, my Truth. Always gentle, never angry, I look up to Her as I have to no other. I love Her so much, I always pray, that when people look at my face, when they look at my person, my body, they see my Love for Her. I pray that Her beauty, not mine, be visible, in order to give encouragement. Love and support to them as She has given with lifesaving kindness to me.


She is not alone, my Beloved! She has YOU and all of your colleagues and friends! You all care about us down here so very much we are your Highest Priority of Rescue.

In my own way, with every breath I have, I have followed my calling in Service to the Light.


And I SEE! I understand exactly what you are describing about yourself, about your heart! Her heart has always been an example for me of how this 'being Love' actually works.

It really feels wonderful to be Love in everything I do.

I hope it's contagious...to everyone!



When I see her, she looks very much like this, on the right. Her eyes are the brightest, clearest blue. Her energy is soft, nurturing, and gentle. She has an excellent sense of humor, and she smiles more often than not. Although, when I tore my anterior cruciate ligament, and was in horror, flipping the pages of my orthopedic surgery book to figure out what I had done, she cried too.

That way, if you think you might be picking up on her energy, after you read this, you will have a very good idea of who she is and how you can know it is really HER.




With you, my days always feel like this, my Beloved! I am loved, and appreciated, and enjoyed  by your heart.

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for opening my heart.

I enjoy loving all I meet...life is so much more wonderful now.

It is my hope that everyone will discover this too.

One last thing--you do NOT have to be Catholic or any religion at all to experience the Love of Our Lady. All are her children. It is not dependent on what money one puts into the collection basket at church or anywhere else for that matter. She loves ALL and it has nothing to do with state or church or money.

I hope this makes sense to you, and you are okay with her gentle guidance and strength. She is beautiful in every way, and kind, and loving. She wants only what is best for you. She would never ever want you to cry. Ever...Her pure soul and Light do shine in humble and gracious magnificence, for everyone, no questions asked, no matter what.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc