Monday, April 7, 2014

My Beloved? Miel De Printemps (Springtime Honey)



My Beloved?

Thank you for your sentiments, and for sharing your FEELINGS with me. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/heavenletter-4882-you-would-arise-as-if-from-a-pool-april-7-2014/.

How well you know my heart!

I have been wondering about the race thing. I have noticed it and it has weighed upon me, for lack of an explanation, I have asked myself, 'What is this I see that is going on with the others?'

Now it makes sense. It is like I broke the sound barrier, and now everyone else is flying their own Concorde wherever they like, and having a blast with it. And saying, thank you for showing us the way...

Okay.

Now on to the other part.



My Sweet Beloved? This is the first flower I ever knew. While crawling on my hands and knees in the front yard as an infant, I discovered the simple and fantastic flower of Clover.

But in some ways, for Ascension, I find myself more like the bee, than the flower. Although I would very much like to be like a flower, like you suggest, just releasing all that does not serve, and letting my true self 'soar', as you expect...I worry about my stinger.

That my self-defense might kick in, and I might sting the very one I am so wanting to know and re-discover!

I hope, on your behalf, you are familiar with this?



I wish you every item of safety for the bee hobbyist when you interact with me. This whole being on Gaia thing has done something to me; although I miss Heaven with everything I have--part of me is too embarrassed and ashamed to set foot there.

I have grown accustomed to the filthy survival-centered ways of Life On Earth, and have no hope whatsoever of returning to my spiritual Pristine State I once had before I incarnated here with you the first time.

So in my shame, and my embarrassment for being what I am, I humbly offer you the hat with the mesh veil, for your safety, and I encourage you to don your thickest pair of gloves lest I sting you as I awaken further into the miracle of Full Consciousness.



If there is a drop of sweetness in me, I give you my full permission to do whatever it takes for it to be extracted, put into a jar like this, and put on display for everyone to see.

As for myself, I do not realize whether or not I have any sweetness at all, deep in my heart, in my soul...all I know is that I long for the safety of your sheltering arms, and for your breath of kindness, until I safely Ascend up and out of this world where people hurt each other without giving it a second thought, where people take and steal, and maim and murder people and animals in all kinds of savagery that is called 'custom' such as war, meat production, high fructose corn syrup, GMO, and all of the other implements of the 'slow kill' that has been used on us.

Even the bees are dying, Beloved.

Even the bees are not immune to the tyranny of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.



Beloved? I trust you. And I shall endeavor to start each day anew, and to allow the Life Experience to peel away all that is not serving the Light in my essence, to release to the light of Day once and for all the True Me that I AM.

Once this is accomplished, my Beloved, you shall earn the title of 'Honey' for everyone to hear when I speak to you in front of others in public.  For your skillful ways of healing me, and your sweet lovingkindness, I shall cherish, for as long as we both shall live.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc