Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What Reiki Means To Healing




Last night, I had a dream. Mikao Usui was there. So was Chijuro Hayashi, and Hawayo Takata. There were two others present who I did not know. We were face to face.

I asked Mikao Usui if I could visit him, later, just to say hello, and he smiled and looked down and nodded, shyly. I could tell, as my Reiki One guide, he was very pleased with me and my work. Due to politeness and his culture, he was not as warm and open as I, myself half-Italian--who is a hugger for everybody--naturally am. But his joy, his quiet happiness in his heart, I most easily felt.

Hayashi embraced me, and we were both very excited to see one another.

And to me, Takata? She is a rock star, and I was very very impressed to see her smiling and talking and so beautifully dressed in her Hawaiian sheath gown of a very light color with pattern to it.

While I was enjoying this energy, this companionship, this feeling of accomplishment as a team, I startled myself with the realization--and I asked everyone, astonished--I asked plainly and simply--'How come we are here together, and you are not at the edge of the hole in the ceiling looking down at me like we normally do? How can this be?'

They reassured me that all is well, that nothing had changed between our hearts, as always, but because of the energies we were now able to be together in one level, all of us together, once again.






Here are some photos to explain the unexplainable, with a beautiful testimony to a Senate Committee about Reiki by Hawayo Takata at the end...






























































White Sandy Beach by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole



With much appreciation to all lineages and traditions of Reiki, and to my teacher Anne Reith, PhD, who trained me...and to Margaret Mc Cormick, who helped me learn Divine Peace Healing so my training would be complete...



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc