Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Archangel Zadkiel Attunement Key




Hi everybody! I am really excited! I want to share with you I took this photograph today while I went out whale watching in Victoria, British Colombia, Canada.

This is a transient orca heading straight for the boat. The energy was amazing to be this close to this amazing animal.

It is a lady orca--you can tell by the shape of the dorsal fin, its curve and its height.

The reason I mention this is it helps me introduce the importance of the healing key which is presented to us by Archangel Zadkiel:

As Archangel Zadkiel puts it, the public is in a Catch 22 situation with the killer whales--either way, the situation is not the best. The resolving of such 'opposites'  is part of his specialty in his work as an Archangel.

So here word for word is a channelled message from him to one Archangel who is incarnate, and to another incarnate Archangel, to bring these words here right now to you:

A Message From Archangel Zadkiel:

It is ready. The time for transformation is NOW. We ARE the Now, and the time for Forgiveness is NOW. The time to remember ourselves is NOW. The time for healing and peace is NOW.

Keep your cup wide and full of love and compassion. Let it overflow, as mine does, as does that of the Mother and Father, of all that is DIVINE .

Everyone has the Violet flame at their aid at anytime, yes, but Dear Ones, remember that this Flame will be special and unique to each of you as you use it.

Sister Ariel has opened the gates of my Healing Temple wide for you all NOW. I invite you to bathe in the waters of Mercy on your way to the doors. St. Germain awaits your arrival to shower you with the Violet Flame. Take your time, look around, notice what you notice, and when you are ready to depart, I have a gift for you. Take note of it, no matter how seemingly 'insignificant' it may seem. Receive lovingly with your Heart, and Blessings will come to you.

I await your presence.

With Love,

Archangel Zadkiel

Here is the direct link to the YouTube video on the symbol, which just uploaded a minute ago, and I will make it available as a picture you click to watch as soon as it's ready, too. http://youtu.be/B_PwlpfHb7Q?list=UU5flTzalmrU0fh33F2BksEw

Here it is.


Reiki Doc

Ross--today he asked me 'What is your hardest lesson?'
I thought about it.
It was custody between the father of my child, and me. Very horrible experience in court.

He told me, Ross, to replace the word 'Hardest' in the future with 'Best'--as in 'My BEST lesson was the custody battle that cost me so much money and pain.'

We hope you get the picture...


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namste,
Peace
And Forgiveness...

Archangel Zadkiel, Ross, and Reiki Doc