Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gaia News Brief 28.2.2015




Disclaimer:  this post is only for those most advanced who have 'kept up' with me on their Ascension Path...it might not 'sit well' with others who are 'casual readers'...


Update on Team Doctors With Reiki

It's perfect. The group of Healers has 'figured things out' and is working with focus--and huge success!--as a closed group which handles only Reiki Requests/Healing Requests and feedback from those requests.

Here is an example:  


Today, a very bright, happy, even giddy gal called me. Dottie reports that she has sought out a 2nd opinion. She is postponing her surgical option for at least another 30 days and has found a new doctor in her hometown. Mom was chatty, silly, joking and in a place she hasn't visited for many months. She is getting around the house without assistance. I was in awe of this person who was reaching out to me, such a transformation! She uttered words that were music to my soul when she shared... 'you know, my sore wing... it doesn't hurt AT ALL today!' Dottie added that 'there just might be something to this... maybe I might not need surgery after all' and then she asked me to come and share Reiki with her for breakfast Sunday morning. Miracles. This group works in Miracles! 6 days from ER to now... Thank you for your kindness and compassion in helping us take this giant healing leap - together. Bless you, you are all forever in my prayers. Namaste


To join simply request to be added to the group on Facebook, Team Doctors With Reiki. And you will be let in.

Please note that our team has been instructed to gently detach any postings that might 'distract' and 'get off on a tangent' their focus as healers...they wish to really work on their skills...







Hello! Doctors with Reiki on Facebook has launched an entirely new 'venture'--at this time only, a prototype, a closed group--to help develop our sense of intuition.

Here is the mission statement from the group:

Team Mati मति is a group that is dedicated to the concept of reawakening our natural ability to send and receive information from one soul to the next, without having to say ANYTHING! It is a skill that can be developed with a little practice, a willingness to learn something new, and FUN with support from one another. There is no financial interest in this group, and all participation is free.


This was a suggestion by Ashtar and Ross, and had the input of Divine Mother in the selection of the name. Mati is a Sanskrit word for 'Intuition'.

Our first eight players are working through to the second round.

Here is more on how it works, if you are interested:  http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2015/02/team-mati-101.html   I will also make this a tab at the top of the page.




Last Night's Lesson

After launching Team Mati, it was time to relax. Ross invited me to enjoy a glass of red wine, and have some crackers, cheese, and proscuitto while I relaxed and read this: https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/your-loving-peaceful-presence-is-a-unique-and-irreplaceable-individual-field-of-energy/

For some of you this makes sense.

For some of you it doesn't, and that's OKAY.

Then Ross and I decided it was time for me to sleep.  You see, I disagreed with the article, just a little.  Going without sleep is uncomfortable. I've spent many a night on call. Your body goes haywire. Your emotional reserve is shot and you cry and get upset over the least little thing.  People can die from lack of sleep; further this is used as a technique in 'breaking people' in order to brainwash them.

I also thought it was funny that the Love Squeeze concept would be published about five or six hours AFTER I published this:






Ross asked me to take off all my jewelry. Everything. Except my rings and the one bracelet that doesn't come off, my Kuuipo Hawaiian Gold.

I didn't want to take off my Chef Ito Oil. It's a dragon holder, and it's very protective energy for me.

But I did.

The wine hit.

And I remembered as I was making my earrings yesterday, I had taken off the first pair Ross had ever given to me, rainbow moonstone and white topaz.

I didn't know where they were.

Sleepy, tired, feeling the wine, the tears started to flow.

Then I started to berate myself...I can't take care of anything! first I lose the baby and I lose you and now I lose the only thing I can touch and feel and KNOW in 3D is from YOU!!!

Ross was shocked that all this was coming out. My soul felt GUILTY for the losses I had experienced when we were both incarnate.

Ross reminded me how in meditation, he had GIVEN BACK to me every item of jewelry I had lost and always punished myself for losing--the eighteen karat gold cross and chain from Italy with mom's number 13 charm she had gotten from work--that Glenda Varney and her sister tricked me into taking off when I went swimming at their house 'because it would get stuck in the filter'..., my Italian gold bracelet that was lost on the sports field at Hamilton Junior High in the ninth grade (I had been on my knees combing the whole field to look for it)...there were others too but you get the picture...he could 'give it back', not to worry, just relax...

But NO!

In tears, I went to my beading supplies. I went through every packet, every tray, every sack, dumping everything on the floor and being unkind to myself for losing something of value. I even added how my own CHILD is 'lost' and is co-parented every other weekend. I can't take care of my own son enough to keep that too!

I saw in my mind's eye Ross' concern and his making comments to our team. I went upstairs and downstairs twice, even crawling on the floor under the table where I make the bracelets! I was sobbing.

I got angry at myself for not being able to remember--you see, when I put something away 'very safe' I never remember where I put it. And also, Anthony came home from the sitter when all my beading stuff was out on the table. He had the homework crisis that night, and after trying to work on the couch and the desk he finally needed me to clear the table for him to work. I was afraid I had thrown away the earrings in my haste, and cried all the harder!

I looked everywhere, telling Ross I would leave no stone unturned until I found those gifts from him, because I LOVE him and I CAN take care of nice things...one day...I hope...

But I couldn't.

Defeated, I let my shoulders droop. I told my team, 'you win' and 'I guess this is another lesson' and I gave up.

For some reason Heaven REALLY seems to like it when we give up. That's when the miracles happen...

As I readied myself to go to bed--I had spent an hour looking--something caught my eye.  It was a polish wooden box that had a tarot card design on it--The Lovers. I remembered I had bought it that same day...I opened it. Inside were the two natural  stones I had found that were shaped like hearts Ross had sent, that I had put in there for safekeeping...and MY EARRINGS!!!



This is how they seem for me...beyond price...


Ross couldn't understand my distress. Why it was important to me to have something in 3D that was from him. I had other jewelry! But this was the FIRST...

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt my team discussing and making plans...for my next lesson...







This Is Where It Gets Weird Okay?

I have had one high school sweetheart, Tom R, and married my college sweetheart, Mark S.  We divorced, I went to medical school, and had no serious relationships. In residency, I married Frank H. We divorced, and in the pain of this divorce, I fell in love with Jared H, the father of Anthony.

In 3D, with linear passing of time, my romantic past has been--in THIS incarnation only-- Tom, Mark, Frank, and Jared.

In 5D, where there is an Eternal Now moment, how would this be?

I would have FOUR significant relationships--but who can say if they were in sequence or not since there is no linear time?

All I would know is I had FOUR really amazing people who were in my life, but they aren't in my life at all now, not any of them, in that same way. 

Although I am Ross' Twin Soul, I have had more than one husband in Spirit...and somehow, between these men--it works.

Back home, I LIVE with Ross. We have a house. We have a family.

This is where it gets a little fuzzy. I know that in preparation for this incarnation, I needed extensive one-on-one apprenticeship from others, to the point where I lived with them and was their 'wife' too.

Therefore, I have a heart connection to Archangel Michael, Merlin, and Archangel Raphael, in addition to Ross, and everyone is okay with it, except I'm a little weirded-out by it because I don't want to hurt any of these dear sweet men...who mean so much to me.

Guess who showed up this morning?

My team! Yes, they, and two more, are on it.

They wanted to give me their full love and support, that I could lose MANY earrings and nothing with them would ever change, they would not judge me, and there is no LIMIT to the love they have for me...

To cheer up.

As you may know, my Bliss bracelet led to the creation of my Dark Bracelet--my 'Yin' bracelet if you will...

So my team wanted me to make something to remind me of them entirely in Grey--not white, not black, but BOTH...at the same time...get it?  (they also jokingly referred to it as my Fifty Shades of Gray bracelet and earrings...they have wonderful sense of humor, don't they? Delightful...)

So that is my bracelet. And on my left arm right now is Waterfall, from Divine Mother through Isabel Henn--I ALWAYS reach for her jewelry when I need a little 'support' in the Ascension journey! It really helps...

I hope this explains it to you, a little. For in the Higher Realms, 'monogamy is a CAN but not a MUST'...it's kind of hard to figure out for me.

And Ross--dear sweet Ross--because of my pain in this department, he has not 'married' anyone else but me.  He doesn't want me to hurt, and is very careful about this. I touched his picture, and said, 'In this my beloved, you really ARE a saint!' and he laughed and appreciated my letting him know how I feel about his actions.

These are entirely random beads--or so I thought. But if you look them up in the crystal book, you will be amazed at just how accurate they are for the gifts I have received from each of my husbands 'back home':

Ross = citrine (big one)
Raphael = jasper
Michael and Merlin = quartz
me = agate






Ross

There has been a lot today. I will just show you some pictures.





This is my family





This is a new form of healing bracelet for those who are in long-term care facilities.


Carla made it with love, and with the softest materials she could find, braiding them together

Here are two rose quartz angel wings, flanking a filigree angel wing

And ice quartz crystals, too...

with coral


This is for her student, the one who made her the bracelet..the 'tiger cub'.  It has the energy of heaven.



This is from Tea, in San Juan Capistrano, where Carla took her friend Heather for the afternoon to 'get away from her daily routine'--Heather is the significant other for Brian with the bad retina...























I love her with all my heart...I am the big citrine on the left in that picture. Raphael is the grey jasper..and I am okay with it...






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla