Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gaia News Brief 17.3.2015



For You

One of my favorite songs:











From Lissa


My beloved father, who died 9 years ago, came to me with a message that I realized might apply to us all. So let me share it here.
"Since I left you in physical form, you’ve been afraid to open your heart fully, for fear that others will do the same thing I did- leave you. But I have never left you. In fact, I am more here with you now than I ever was in physical form. None of the people who you think have left you ever actually left either. Every one of these people who you think abandoned you still adores you. Love just changes form sometimes, yet you resist the changing of form that accompanies love. You want it to always look the way you want it to look. But darling, be open to, even welcoming of, love changing form. Love changing form isn’t rejection or abandonment; it can actually be expansive. It makes room for that which wants to be born. It frees us from our attachments, and then even more love can flow in when we’re not grasping at it. 
You don’t have to be afraid to love and be left. Love never leaves. It’s like a river. It ebbs and flows. It rushes over rapids and pools in eddies. It swirls in gullies and pours down waterfalls. But the water never changes, just because it looks and feels different in the physical world. Be willing to let love move as it wishes, transmuting forms all the while, but don’t let the transmuting of forms hurt you or close your heart. Be grateful for the love however it shows up and be willing to let it change when it must. Know that I have always loved you. I will always love you. I could never leave you. And you need not fear letting someone love you fully just because I had to change forms. 
You know I had to go so you could do what you must, don’t you? You know that too was an act of love, something we planned long ago. Sometimes love leaves, at least in physical form, but never in the immaterial world. I love you now, as always. So go. Open yourself to love, without guarding. Don’t expect loss because love can’t be lost. Giving someone permission to break your heart won't stop the hurt. Instead, expect an influx of love so nourishing that you’ll have to work on your ability to receive. This is your birthright, daughter. Claim it."


Ross
Carla doesn't know how to get rid of the little line from Lissa's post. We are both sorry. Carla is not a typist or a word processor, but a busy anesthesiologist and healer who must hurry to get to work1

We have not one but TWO blogs posts for you today. Here is the second:  http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2015/03/angel-101-working-with-light.html
I also have a little surprise for Carla. I asked her to write how I love her, and she was too shy. So now, after the Paul Mc Carney song on YouTube that we posted, I play right now for her this:
Carla is blushing! And she is smiling from ear to ear.  I love you ...even more than this...I wish you a good day, all of you, not just Carla.  I want you just for today...to have the BEST day of your lives!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Ross and Carla
the Reiki Doc Twins