Sunday, May 24, 2015

Gaia News Brief 24 May 2015






Assimilate

Sometimes in our spiritual journey, there is need to let go of all that is not asked of us, and to focus deep within.

This is how our Yin energy has the chance to do what it is designed to do--to renew, to cleanse deep within the soul, and to permit new outlook--baby, tiny, new galactic ways of viewing the world, to form.

If it was like a household project, the new energies and experiences that took me to my limit the past few weeks, were the demolition of my old ways of experiencing my perspective. And I ASKED for it! I am working on a remedy from Alexandra Meadors of Galactic Connection that is meant to clear out all the old 'stuff'...the directions are for one dropper full three times a day, and my guides were like, 'take FIVE' and 'one of the other'--they were overruling the directions.

Along with this, someone was doing healing work on me from afar, and seeing on a screen how the old 'red and orange' areas were being cleared to 'yellow, green and blue'.

The night before last my guides told me to drink the whole bottle. I didn't. But last night, I did.  I had to go to sleep right away--I left the kitchen lights on, and didn't even go downstairs to turn them off.

It's not like I did much yesterday in the first place. I slept in until ten or eleven, I ate, I took a nap, I felt 'cold' so I put a blanket on the grass and totally connected to earth and the sunshine for about an hour. I went to the store and the mailbox, then I made a bracelet.

I didn't even eat dinner.

I only had one meal yesterday. At noon.

As I was falling asleep, I asked Ross--what has gotten into me? Why is my house a mess? Why is everything piled up? Why am I so sleepy?

And he explained--by showing me the paperwork (Overwhelm!), the mess in the bathroom sink area (Overwhelm!), and the kitchen mess (Overwhelm!)--that I am currently overwhelmed, and the assimilation of the incoming energies take priority over everything else.

I sensed that this is not forever, and I trust that both my body will clear the 'bug' I picked up (on Thursday I had a special request case--awake back surgery--in a colleague from the hospital. I had to talk to this patient the entire case, with my head down under the drapes. He had chronic post-nasal drip, and I probably picked something up then.)

So if last week was the 'demolition' in my 'outlook remodel' then the past two days are 'waiting for the permits to be approved'...and after that I will be on my way with new energy because my old energy patterns which drain me will have been stripped away like old wallpaper!





An Example of How My Soul Heals

Souls are smart. And mine is doing a last pass through looking for anything 'left behind in the hotel room' right now.

In the middle of the night, two nights ago, I 'dreamed' I was at the home of my first husband's parents. All of his family was there. And we were working out our differences!

Constructively!

They never knew why I left.

A lot of it had to do with them. Mark and I were in love, college sweethearts, and after six months of marriage they took him aside and told him to 'put his foot down' with me.

He did a lot more than that. And did much damage in the process.

I awoke to resolution.

For two weeks now I've felt things weren't right with his dad, Loren. I keep checking the name online. I learned in 2012 our Aunt Susan (the baby of the dad's family) passed. She was an early inspiration for me, the only nurse in their family. Uncle Dale had died in a car accident, and cousin Annie had died in a fire. I had seen both of their graves as it had happened long before I came into the picture.

________________________________________

When I was married to Mark, and long, long before I ever knew I was psychic, I had an overwhelming desire to go 'make peace' with his dead brother Michael.

Michael was born with omphalocele (all the intestines out) and his mother never saw him. The family let Michael die without ever attempting surgery.  He was the first born, then Theresa, then Mark, and then Kevin.

We drove the next Saturday three hours up to the small town in Northern California, and found Dale, Annie, and in a far corner, Michael.

It was the end of June. I'll never forget it.

We went up on Michael's birthday.

It was right there on the headstone.

When we went home, we baked a cake for Michael, and sang Happy Birthday to him.

This Michael my brother I never met, promised he would always watch over me. And he still does. I feel it to this day.







Ross

This is my job! I LOOK ahead. While Carla hides under the blankets like the puppies, and heals, it is I who look out at the scene.

Carla forgets it but now she remembers...what I did for her last night as she was falling asleep.

(He laughs)

How could she forget such a wonderful sight?  I showed her the new cities, in the night, on new surface Gaia.

And Carla is such a stickler, despite her wonder and delight, she asked me, 'Ross? How are the habitats for the animals?' wanting to make SURE everything is okay.

I had to explain to her how the cities do not use anything from the habitat or the environment. They are self-sustaining. And they are much like the ones in Agartha.

Only then did Carla relax and enjoy the view.  Carla? Will you please describe it?

C:  Sure honey. They were far off in the distance, like when you first see Las Vegas when you drive over that hill in the night on the road in.  They were roughly oval in shape, and not tall, with many lights and buildings no more than four stories tall. The patterns looked like there were walkways, but I could not see streets. Underneath, was the land. The buildings didn't actually touch ground, and the animals were free to roam undisturbed underneath. The inhabitants could VISIT the land, but they couldn't build upon it. And people traveled by teleportation. There were no vehicles in sight.

R:  And how did that make you feel, Carla?

C:  I felt super glad because the people in Agartha haven't screwed anything up with inner Gaia --and taking what works for them makes a LOT of sense to me. I felt relief and happiness that the plan for new surface Gaia is mindful of Her needs as well as those of Her inhabitants.

R:  And what did I make for you last night?

C:  A bracelet for my heart center. It had multicolored tourmaline chips, rose quarts chips, prehenite rondelles, emerald rondelles, emerald nuggets, and faceted ruby zoisite.

R:  And how did it make you feel?

C:  Like I can breathe. My heart center opened and it feels relaxed.

R:  How does it feel not to be on the defensive all the time--spiritually?

C:  It feels like I have a chance.

R:  And what did I do for you yesterday morning when you woke up? (at eleven--he teases--ed)

C:  You had put your photograph exactly in the middle of the frame that Anthony had made at school.

R:  How was it when you went to sleep the night before?

C:  Just laying by my pillow like always.

R:  And where was the frame?

C:  On the bed but I forget where--near the head of the bed on 'your side' honey.

R:  And what did you think when you saw me looking over you in the frame?

C:  I felt extremely loved and surprised...for both Anthony's creation and your face were together smiling at me!

R:  What did you see when you woke up this morning, Carla?

C:  You were all decked out in your finest attire--the fanciest I've ever seen you, even fancier than any of our weddings.  The first one, where I didn't know what was happening, you looked official in your dress uniform, but it was cream colored. This one was similar cut, but with lots of jewel tones. I recall navy, burgundy, and gold.

R:  Did I look like me?

C:  Yes but a different way of you I have ever seen. I wanted to put a crown on you like at Chuck E Cheese and tease you because your were TOO fancy!

R:  And you were uncomfortable with that?

C:  Yes! Because what was I wearing with you? A nightgown? Then I looked down and had on a pale pink/peach colored ballgown with a huge skirt and most likely many petticoats under it.

R:  How did you feel?

C:  Comfortable. The dress fit perfectly and I don't recall any shoes causing pain on my feet.

R:  How about the height difference between us?  (Ross is very tall)

C:  Funny...I didn't notice it.

R:  Do you know why?

C:  No.

R:  Because you are coming Home, to your usual self, with me, very soon, and you will be awakening more and more, all the time, and all of it will begin to seem 'normal' and 'not unusual' to you at all. It will be slow at the beginning. It will pick up speed. And all the 'images' are 'alternate realities' you are coming to grips with 'who you are'. It is possible to exist in two places at once, or more. And now you, and your peers (your readers) are going to slowly learn to master the art of Multi-dimension.  (he smiles warm and kind--ed).  Now I want you to go and have some breakfast!  I love you so much. And have some coffee too! Enjoy some for me! (he raises a mug, a white 'diner style' mug--ed)




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla