Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Baby Baby Steps -- Gaia News Brief 3.30.2016

Archangel Michael by Raffaelo Montelupo




Last night while I was meditating, Archangel Michael came through to my Consciousness. I see him, and I talk with him on occasion. I selected this image of this sculpture, because it carries his essence, his 'bearing', and is very close to his face.

I asked him, humbly, from my heart, 'Michael? What IS this 'joy' that you so often talk about? The one after Ascension--is it YOUR joy, or OUR joy--as far as joy can be experience? What is it like? How come they never send us any of it down here?'

For one nanosecond, Michael let me feel it.

Now I know.

All the pain in the body goes away.  You know the little aches and pains, and the not so little ones? You don't feel them at all.

Also, all worry disappears.  Everything seems harmonious and 'right'.  It's like everything will take care of itself and you have all the time in the world to manage it.

It feels warm and nurturing, but not overbearing.

In short, it feels Very Nice!

And I blurted out to Michael, 'How can you guys accomplish ANYTHING when you are ON this?!'

He smiled.




I've felt it at random moments through the day.



I had one case that was full court-press...I had my big guns helping me...I was very concerned about the outcome for this patient. And it was complete in half the time, with grace and ease, including arterial line and venous access.


Our association says the insurance denied my claim--theirs--it's 'settling' and 'no insurance anywhere would cover that'. So it looks like it's just 'patch and paint'.  This is a relief. I need to check with my lawyer just to be sure...It's good to know many realtors live in my neighborhood and are on the board. They couldn't sell houses if they were broken, you know?

I was REALLY surprised at how the board did a 180 degree turn on so many issues. There is respect for the homeowner, and also, some 'footwork' done for different projects I've seen done.  They were even chewing out the gardener company for trimming the pepper trees during hummingbird mating and nesting season!

One board member, Donna, says, 'by the time this project is done I'll be dead first' and it's so funny because who knows? Her age or her disease--she was smiling and we all laughed at 'her line'.

I see repairs coming along for woodwork and stucco that are long overdue.

I made sure to thank them for coming to see my house. That they inspected the damage made me feel much better, and there was no way I could make the call.

I'll still look for moisture, and do repairs...but I'm glad things are shaping up.



Thoughts From A Former Kitten

I have to be honest with you. I've been dealing with this one for a long time. You've been there with me, watching me heal.

It started with the friend who sent me way too many photos of her cats.

She loves them.

They are her family.

She had no clue or comprehension they made me uncomfortable.

In fact, they were triggering me. It's not my allergies, which are severe in themselves.  It's the old tapes, the old programming, that, like a Monarch larvae and butterfly--my soul remembers from one generation to the next.

So I got up my courage and said, here in this 'forum'--'NO CATS PLEASE'.

But it didn't stop, those feelings of discomfort in my soul.

Then my teams put the squeezers on me.  The pressure built and built, and I got more and more cranky.

It came to a head recently..the last two blog posts.

Now it's gone.

I am my own person.

It's hard to explain, but when you have been through such training--either straight old-school Essene tradition (it's in my blood, I inherited it, as did Ross)--or the Monarch programming--the soul learns habits that might not apply to modern life, and certainly, not to happiness.  Both extremes mix spirit and sex.  One is for the Light. The other is for what they call 'Light' but I call 'Fake Light' (Illuminati, etc).

When you are in either case, you are taught it is good to behave a certain way. And you do.

You feel incomplete without the structure of your 'organization'.

I'll never forget the first time at age almost forty--I walked into a sex shop with a ballet friend who couldn't believe I had never been in one of those places.  I saw this room with bondage stuff, and instantly I felt at home.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true.

In those times I wondered why no one was interested in that kind of thing but me?

It was my kitten.   I had been good at it. And just like the future Dalai Lama reincarnates and remembers his favorite bowl and gets picked--I remembered...well..

So it haunted me.

I thought I didn't have to deal with it.

But I did.

Just like this (Oracles and Healers The Council today).

It's 'crunch time'.

It took rejection by boyfriends and partners to get me OUT of that mindset in THIS current lifetime.  At least, just uncomfortable enough to be able to change--once that squeeze was set.

I had to change from being told what to do all the time, and only exercising THAT part of my soul--to being independent.

As a soul.

Standing on my own two feet, and not fighting some urge to be a velcro attachment to Ross all the time.

No one can live like that. Not in any dimension.

Those feelings are gone.

And by my not feeling the need to be so romantic all the time (you need constant reinforcement when you have been through that)--just for today--a new side of Ross has emerged, his sweetness.  His playfulness. His kindness. And his interest in me!

So whether I am going to share him with the world--or what--I know deep in my soul he really likes me.

it's so hard to explain, but all of my life experiences somehow lead up to this moment that I write to you now.

It is my hope it continues with Grace and Ease the whole way through.








Ross

Carla has earned her stripes!  

This heart flower design is for a tattoo.

I don't have any except the one over my heart that says Carla. It is a spirit tattoo, and doesn't hurt one bit. Carla has my name inscribed over her heart.

But an EARTHLY tattoo is not a simple undertaking!

To get it, one has to sit, and take the needle going up and down into their skin, and endure it.

Then, even after, it's not as it's meant to be. There is healing--a scab will form, and one has to keep mind for infection.

Only after all this is it to be worn with pride and happiness!

It takes a long time.

On a lifetime--the time to decide and get and complete and heal a tattoo is a very short span of time duration.

But that is to US, how all of your many different lifetimes and incarnations appear:  painful, yet 'worth it' for a 'result', if you will.

Carla is beginning to see the fruits of her efforts at self-clearing, of listening to her emotions and her heart, and for being true to her soul.

So will you.

I also wish to take a very special time to invite you to join me in sharing birthday wishes to my mother, who in this incarnation is named Isabel Henn. The one that bore me, and also, her Higher Self, are in her at this time, (makes fingers walk gesture--ed) who is busy walking upon the earth, on Mother Gaia, who is HER daughter as well, and who loves her with all her heart, as do I with mine.

So mother! Happy Birthday! We hope you enjoy all the attention you will be given, from both sides, Heaven and Earth!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple