Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cooking With Ross -- Gaia News Brief 12 March 2016



Dinner is in the oven.  I'm cooking fish. It is an old Italian recipe from a book I bought with very high hopes five years ago.

There is a dry white wine on the fish, it's part of the recipe.

Ross told me to bake the fish (I ALWAYS mess fish up! LOL) and also to bake some butternut squash to go with it.

I'm happy.

I am tired and I'm post call. I was up all night, and never went home. I slept on a gurney, the uncomfortable kind with the mattress that is very thin. I helped many people, and I also enjoyed spending time with my surgeon who did most of the cases.  It was a long day, followed by meetings with my colleagues.

In one of the books I am reading YHWH, it talks about how when the love of God is absent in a realm the 'people eat each other up'.

I held the light, ate a bagel someone miraculously brought (the cafeteria didn't open until after the meeting started), and managed to stay awake.

It's been a good day. I got a bracelet from someone, made just for me. It has buddha on it. It is beautiful and in my favorite colors too, and even has white roses in it. (I also got an amazing mall too) Another sent me handmade soy candles in tins. I also went to a special rock show near my house.  I mailed out two bracelets I'd been meaning to send.

Life is good.

I look forward to sleeping and rest.

Remember to set your clocks one hour ahead if you change the time this weekend!

All my love,
Carla



P.S.  This is Ross. I am working with Carla on SLOWING DOWN and enjoying her life.  You only live once! (at least with 'each incarnation'--he covers his mouth with his hand, and giggles--ed)




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
You Know Both Of Us! <3