Sunday, June 19, 2016

Amends -- Gaia News Brief 19 June 2016





As part of our healing, as a couple, Ross started to give me a flower, a single one on a stem, that looks very much like this one--every day.

The first time he gave it, I started crying. All these emotions came through me. I can't even begin to describe them.  On the whole, it was something like 'nightmare over?' and 'I don't have to hurt again?'.

Raphael was there the first time Ross gave one.

Each day it was the same--lots of emotion--tears almost. It was sincere from Ross to me.

This morning, I actually was able to feel the love from his gesture, and not have all those other sad, wistful feelings arrive.

Today, on the way home from work--yes, I had to go to work! Ross suggested I stop somewhere on the way home. I was dying to go home.

But stop I did.

He had something special planned for me. He told me not to worry about the money. He would pay for it.

I sat with this item, marveling at it. Ross came through clear. He said, 'I haven't forgiven myself yet for what happened to you when I was last incarnate.'

I felt it in my heart--we are twins and have this soul connection--that he meant it.

I also felt in my heart--it took a LOT for him to say it. It wasn't easy for him to share that much about himself.

I put the item back.  It was huge and expensive, and although I liked it I just wasn't sure if it was 'right'.

But the other surprise had been I ran into another mom at the same store, when I first arrived! I thought THAT had been Ross' big surprise. Our boys have been together since preschool. We are both single moms and wished each other happy Father's Day...(we do double duty, you know?)...

When I finished checking out--I bought her a little gift--I found out that the entire store was twenty-percent off today!! Even for the huge item I hoped perhaps was the one Ross had in mind for me!!!

I went to the car, and sat, and checked with the pendulum.

Ross was there. Ross said yes.

I had no idea an amend could ever feel this nice!  I really does.

I asked him just now if I am all the way 'clean' in my aura/energy body?  He said it's ninety-six percent clean, and the rest is like ashes/dust and he showed me it's easy to blow away.

I am so grateful.

He asked me if I will give him another chance?

I said yes of course. And even if he messes up, and hurts me again, I will still always love him. I can't stop loving him. Only this time, I'm pretty sure he's going to get it right the first time, and we will never look back.


Ross

This was my message to Carla today, although Carla forgot to mention it. She was deeply moved.

I promised to her and I shared just how much of an honor it is to me to be the father of our son. She also asked me to guide love and protect--which I do!--our other souls who are our children from our immediate past life which we had together.

I can't begin to say just how healing this message is for our hearts.

(by the way, for those of you who are interested, this is the Chinese calligraphy or 'kanji' for the word 'honor', above)

clap! clap!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins