Monday, November 21, 2016

Awakening Us




It is a beautiful, gorgeous, rainy day, and I am home. Yesterday was good. Anthony was home. He moved up to level eighty on his video game. There was a special bonus points weekend.

I gardened. I made rows of potatoes and beans, like spirit said. The compost is turning out so well, too. The rabbit has been a wonderful addition to the garden. The combination of soiled hay and kitchen wastes really makes the garden grow.

I am especially content because fava beans need rain to grow. And we've had fifteen hours of solid rain since I planet them. I had no idea at the time I was planting them that it was going to rain. It was a nice surprise.

We also had a wonderful get-together for my Uncle Dave's birthday. He is seventy-nine. Age has really changed him. His arthritis is so bad in his hands they have the deformity of severe rheumatoid arthritis. I never would have thought his hands would change, he was once an electrician, a very good one at that.

But my brother in law showed him This video, and I saw the laugh I've always seen, the smile, unchanged by time in Uncle Dave.

It meant a great deal to him I could go to his get-together at a local restaurant.  He knows I'm always working. And it's true, I was on call last weekend, and also, I work next weekend too.

My cousin Diane and her husband cousin Roger also came for the meal. Mom invited them. They live in Perris, it's almost in Palm Springs, and they had a long drive. It's their thirty-second anniversary this week.

So I made them all bracelets. Uncle David needed wood. Lots and lots of wood beads. It came out beautiful. Diane is awakening, and in the early stages, and she needed aragonite, rhodonite, and amethyst.  Roger surprised me. He needed BIG beads of yellow quartz. The energy in that thing was really strong.

As it turns out, Roger is not in good health. Spirit knew. I didn't. And with the yellow chakra it needs support to unite the top chakras with the lower ones.

I was amazed.

Spirit is wonderful!


Yesterday I was watching my news feed on the Doctors With Reiki page.

You know, there is a lot of Reiki out there. I saw a chart with chakras and crystals, and I cringed. It was totally the wrong match. I think it's because of the colors or something that each crystal was picked--something picked from the mind trying to understand spirit, and not by spirit alone. It wasn't 'disinformation', it was 'misinformation'.

I thought about all the channeled messages, all the types of Reiki out there, and all the people doing their thing, and I was like, overwhelmed.

It was a real turn off.

What is truth?

Who is to recognize it?

What can I do in this situation?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I can make sure what I share and provide on my blog and FB and Twitter are authentically me.

I can resonate as strongly as I can in my own bandwidth.

And that's just about it.

It is a total free-for-all out there, with everyone trying to get their piece of the pie--the money, the notoriety, the opportunities to teach--and who am I in this?

I'll ask you to take a moment and to look on this blog page for the Donate Button.

You won't find it because it's not there.

I'll invite you to look for the ads.  Did you know Blogger wants to 'Fast Track' me? I can make as much as thirteen dollars a month based on my readership. Thirteen times twelve is what? One hundred fifty six dollars a year!

Where are the ads?  I don't have them. The only one is there, I can't avoid, because the world camera widget comes with its own ads.

How about YouTube? Do I monetize there?

No.  Any ads you see, they don't go to me.

I do this from the joy in my heart. And I support my family through my other work, at the hospital, doing anesthesia in surgery.

Does this mean I am legitimate, for Spirit?

Only in your heart of hearts will you know.



This morning Ross invited me to play Pokeman go. From bed. I put an incense on the game--to attract the poke mans ---and had fun.

But you know what? It was fun for about ten minutes. Then I started getting bored! By the end of the thirty minutes on the incense module, I was done for the rest of the day, and ready to go to other things.

There is a lot going on out there about the Illusion.

It is my hope at some point it will be just like my game on my cell phone--people will get bored and want to go home.

I've been really upset lately over the people who put crosses upside down. And that whole 'religion' if you can call it a religion. It's really blatant and people think it's cool. There's even bumper stickers and that guy who wore the baseball cap at the post office...

I can't wait for that to disappear from existence. All of the mumbo jumbo. It's awful and it hurts so many people, even society at large is heavily influenced by their symbols and rituals (unknowingly exposed to it more accurately describes it)...

But you know what?

If Earth is a 'game', and 'Illusion', like Pokeman on a way bigger scale, and the cross represents the parent, Creator and the Son...then in a way, the mockery of it only reinforces the truth that Creator IS in charge of everything, and his son is in charge of things here.  Those people who follow the darkness, in their own way, by despising nurturing, warmth, love and compassion, point to the Truth that there is NO Illusion! No matter how hard they try to remove themselves from nurturing, warmth, love and compassion, it exists, and it's the only thing that will exist, and the only thing awaiting them at the end of their game is a very rude awakening to that truth!

I can't control that either. What happens next, and when people wake up.

I can only point the way--examine yourselves, examine your hearts, and remove anything that is holding you back from being the most nurturing, warm, loving, compassionate YOU you can possibly be!

It takes work.

It's totally worth it.

By feeling your soul memories, by participating and getting the most out of your lessons...you will grow and you will reach that destination.

I've totally given up on trying to create a new business for myself, a way to support myself, with my bracelets.

I let go.

I create what spirit asks.

It's amazing what Spirit is asking me to do.

And I will do it.

If it is meant to be, then down the road, perhaps, this will become a viable business. But only if Spirit directs.

In the meantime, I am a healer. I will make gifts as Spirit asks. One person at a time. And I will have fun with it.

I will write for those who enjoy it. And I am keeping this blog totally the same as it has been from the start.

And I will work until I can't work any more at my job, when I retire...

I will enjoy as much as I can along the way...and love my family and friends and readers with my whole heart.

For me this is Heaven.







Ross

(he smiles, and enjoys the pause--ed)


  1. https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/you-are-real-the-illusion-is-not/
  2. https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/stereotypes-are-exposed-for-all-to-view/
  3. http://go.supersmarthealth.com/register-pnn2 (Carla missed out on that one, she was busy working)
  4. https://illuminations2012.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/porda-obama-rv-nesara-disclosure-by-steve-beckow/
  5. https://youtu.be/JUWSLlz0Fdo
What IS Truth?

I'm not going to tell you.

That's the whole point of being incarnate on earth.  That is to find your own truth and to resonate with it strongly. 

I and Carla are neither pro-politics or anti-establishment.  We believe aside from humor, the amount of influence the individual is going to have from interacting with politics on a big level isn't very influential.  

It's too big.

Open your heart, get out whatever is holding you back, and LOVE everyone you meet, everyone your Higher Self brings in your path for each day, and grow.

Take care of your politics where you live, where they affect you. On a small scale. Your neighborhood, your association, your town. Possibly your state.

Remember everything is an Illusion and part of the whole point is to observe how YOU react in any given situation.


clap! clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple