Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Visit






Today Ross interrupted me while I was doing the dishes.

He wanted me to himself, for me to pay attention to him, and I did.  Anthony was at school, I had the day off, and we could spend some time together one on one.

My miracle?

He gave it to me.

Our pet names for each other back in the day.

I'm still smiling to remember it.

It resonates so strong with me.

Just a few moments ago, I took a small break from the chores, and told him how much I love and appreciate him.

I told him how glad I am we've worked through our rough patches, and how he never gave up on me, and made sure I could come Home.

I also told him how glad I am I never have to say goodbye to my guardian angel--Ross in disguise as 'Laetari'--because I never could have imagined life without him by my side.

Ross explained to me how the union with a Twin is, well, there's nothing like it. Every list you ever make of 'what you want in a partner' is an approximation to your Twin...and being with your Twin is like matching even MORE than you ever imagined possible or ever dreamed of putting on your 'list'!

He told me that last part earlier today.

But just now, I said, 'I look forward to my eternity with you'.

He did the thing where he pressed buttons, and reached up, and did stuff that he does sometimes when something important happens. He signals to his crew, the ones who observe me.  Then he turned to me and asked me what I said?

I said, simply, 'I look FORWARD to my eternity with you.'

He told me it was very important and to write it down.

What happened next was so fast I didn't have a chance until now to write.

All these bright lights came, and I floated up, up, up...when I stopped I was blinking to figure out where I was?

It was the same room with the low table and Uncle Belu, Uncle Wawa, Uncle Marty, and Uncle Sid and my aunties where I had talked to them before, the place really high up, where Ross could barely go.

I didn't know what to say, or why I was there. There was a long, awkward, silence.

I just got their bracelet in the mail, and I thanked them. I told them I don't think it is real silver or jewel like it looked, and I'm sorry, but I'm glad for it.

I was struggling for something to say, for some connection for the visit.

They said 'don't worry about it' and I figured that wasn't the point of our visit.

Ross was there too, to my left, looking proud and looking at me.

I was like, 'huh?'

Then my aunties and uncles asked me, 'Do you know why you are here?'

I didn't. I told them that.

Then they started putting these long things over my neck, like lei, long like the green ones that stay open, but they weren't plants. They were thinner than a flower lei. They seemed like fuzzy yellow and were very lightweight. I still don't know what they were.

I got eight of them. Each of them put one on my neck, one at a time. It wasn't heavy. It was kind of soothing. And I struggled to understand what any of it meant.

Then I had a flash of insight! It was like at graduation where your family puts a lei on you!

Had I graduated?

They said, 'yes'.  Ross put his finger on his nose to say, 'you're correct!' and he smiled.

Then I wanted to take pictures with the family! And go out to dinner to celebrate!

We did take one family photo. But then the elevator started to go down.

I pulled it back up.

They had told me I could hug and kiss them, when I first learned of my being there, so I did, quickly, each one, to say goodbye.

And before the doors closed with Ross and me in the elevator, I threw a pink cupcake up to them, and told them it's our custom to celebrate with cake down here, and I wanted them to at least have it from me. It had a little pink icing flower on it.






There was something to do with my Free Will, and my saying those exact words to Ross:  I look forward to my eternity with you.

I said them with my whole heart.

Then the rest I thought I should write it down, just for posterity--and for me to remember.

I also have a special pendant around my neck, right now, nothing new because I had it with my jewelry/beading stuff--but new for me today--because of my sweetheart and our special pet names.

I feel good.

There are many chores to do, and phone calls.

I thank you for your patience, and your following our story every day.

I really like the ending.

I'm not sure what's next, and as it happens I will write about it for you.








clap! clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple