Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Clinical Pearls



I have a lull.

On the one hand, there are many things going on, in my life and also that of Anthony's. We have been out of our routine, and going to visit people who are very special and dear to us.

This involves travel.

As you know, when I travel, I also am invited to do 'work'.

Where I am at is not far from many of you who read this work. Whenever I am on one of these adventures, my ability to visit others is hampered by the work I have been sent to do. In the future, perhaps such visits will be allowed. But for the time being, I must concentrate and work.

So what have I been up to?

First of all, I am well. I am rested. And I am eating on a regular schedule.

Second of all, Anthony couldn't sleep at the hotel we are at. It was a Federal Reserve building, the first one. It also has strong ties to England and Hong Kong. Ross came and helped us to create a gateway to help the other souls who are trapped in the area to go home. I saw it, and it's not a vortex. It looks a little like the struts from an old mechanical valve for the heart, perpendicular arches. And the souls get sucked into it and go 'Home'.  We have slept well ever since. It is in place for five days--there are three more to go.

This place--not the building but the entire city--has strong ties to Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

It's really weird because I can't feel or 'sense' any of it.

I know just being present and in the moment and having a good time is 'enough'.

Through my DNA--my father was born thirty minutes from here, and also lived in this city--I am connected by birthright and that is 'enough'.

Here is a list of some important things I've studied/come across the last few days:


I have my work cut out ahead of me.

Soon it's time to go off on our next adventure.

I send you my love, my friendship, and my good cheer--and Ross's too.



clap clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple