Monday, July 24, 2017

Whoo Are You?






Sometimes I have to eat my words.

Someone just asked me, 'who exactly are Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart?'

Ummm...hello?

What have I been blogging about for seven years--five specifically? Amongst other things?

HUUUUUGE Sigh...

I can't say it.

I want to.

But I can't.

There's no place for 'I told you so' in this stage of the awakening.

If people want to know, they want to know.

It's fair enough.

So? What did I do?

I did the tried and true. I guided the person to what awakened ME.  The article in Kauilapele with Cobra and the Little Red Pill. July, 2012.

It didn't open the person said. I suppled since then links have been taken down? But when I had the chance to read it, I chose to, right away.

I read it, and every link and link and link buried inside...for hours and hours.

Now many of the links don't work.

Here's the rub:  are people ready to awaken?

I don't know. It's a combination of vibration (of the seeker) and hypnosis of the masses.

As far as I am concerned, I let sleeping dogs be--if someone is deeply hypnotized by the mass media and corporate entertainment...a foghorn blasting right next to their ear isn't going to wake them up! I might as well save my energy and my breath.

What about those who are just starting to get their vibration to the levels where they are curious? Not curious enough to go research anything on their own, but curious enough to ask me to tell them?

Hmmmm...

I don't know.

What can I say?

They like owls, Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart. They go to the Bohemian Grove every summer and world leaders meet to decide important stuff. They have a huge owl thing there, and get rid of something called 'care' in a huge and creepy ceremony.

They like money, more than anyone I know, and they control lots of it. They have a hierarchy. A banker from Europe is on Youtube and talks about it.

They like fame. There's a whole lot going on behind the scenes for celebrities. I don't want to get into it. But if you look around on YouTube, you'll find stuff. Disney is a good place to start, with the hidden messages in the cartoons.

Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart belong to secret societies. There are a lot of them out there, not sure how they stack up, you know, who outranks who, as every college has their equivalent of a Skull and Bonz or whatever. I'm not sure where all of them lead, and which one is for the most famous or important or what.

They enjoy symbols that are 'hidden in plain sight'--many of the things we take for granted as logos for businesses have secret hidden occult meaning. For example, the pyramid with the eye on the back of the one dollar bill is a big one.

The only thing I would add is, a lot of them say, in public events, 'God Bless America'...

I would advise you to make sure you know what God they are invoking.

For you see, there is the God of nurturing, warmth, love, and compassion. All of us are the children of this Creator of All that IS.

Some reject this one. They favor one who is the OPPOSITE of nurturing, warmth, love, and compassion. They have a God too, one of their own, who promotes 'do what thou wilt'.

Everyone on this earth has free will to choose what they want out of this life.

Unfortunately, Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart have stacked things against the average person, in so many ways, most of which are not understood by the regular citizens of the earth.

Everything ties together--the symbols, the secret societies, the occult, and more.

It just depends on how much you want to know.

It isn't easy waking up.

I felt like I had a punch to the gut for weeks, to realize the deception and lies that I had no clue had been going on for millennia and affecting everything I ever though was normal and healthy and good!

But at last I wasn't tricked, and I knew. I knew the truth.

Bless the many writers and YouTuber's out there who have tirelessly exposed the truth.

Do know there are many 'trolls' out there, experts in making things confusing and psychologically playing with you--so for every 'information' you can expect to see even more 'disinformation' out there. That's why it takes 'discernment' that funny feeling in your gut when you know something is true and you can't put your finger on it to explain it.

In the long run, both Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart, and those who are continue to sleep--are both responsible for the situation being the way it is at the moment.

For those who have chosen to wake up, thank you!

You don't have to go out and wake up others--once you are awake. Remember--Fog Horn In Ear will NOT--I repeat NOT--wake up anyone who isn't ready to awaken. So save your breath. Explore until you find your own truth. That is enough. Your vibration will help raise it in your vicinity, and others will 'simmer' until they are ready to 'awaken' too.

It's like popcorn in the popper. The oil is sizzling, and a few are bursting open. The bulk of the kernels aren't open yet.

When the conditions are right, they shall 'pop' awake!



And for those of you who are interested, here's what I watched recently or read--just so you can keep up:


It doesn't matter because in the end, Creator of All That Is--you know--the one on the side of nurturing, warmth, love, and compassion--WINS.

Everything else is happening in the perfect place at the perfect time.

It might be uncomfortable to learn the truth, and it's up to the individual to take it at their own pace...again, it's the Free Will, and no one can force you. 

But if you want to know, now you have enough pointers in the right directions, so you can figure things out in ways that resonate with you.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple