Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Shape Of Things




This morning I woke up to a song I had learned a long time ago at camp.

The words I had learned went like this:

I'm a little piece of tin, nobody knows just where I've been, got four wheels and a running board, I'm a Ford oh I'm a Ford...

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

I'm a little piece of tin and I'm so heavy, I'm a Chevy oh I'm a Chevy!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!

Honk honk rattle rattle rattle crash beep beep!



If you listen to the song in the video, did you hear it? They changed the words!

As a matter of fact, I had to listen to about six different versions of the song to find one that said, 'nobody knows just where I've been'.

Apparently this song is regional.

And for most of the versions on YouTube, it's not like I had learned it. It goes:  I'm a little piece of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in.

So, I am not able to share with you, here, online, this song exactly as I know it! It's an old American traditional folk song which is sung at camp, I learned it at camp, I've known it over forty years...but what I thought I knew, and took for granted that everyone else knew the same as me, isn't true.

It totally isn't true. 

There are different versions of that same song!

What does this have to do with Ascension?

A whole lot.

Because everyone who is Ascending has their own pair of eyes and ears, their own soul history, their own soul family of origin, and from what I can tell, no two people are going to have the same exact experience when they Ascend.

From what I have been told, the joy is 'indescribable'.





No matter what is going on in the world around you, the only way to get to Ascension is by going along with the path where you are today, Here and Now, and following it however it may lead you.

On the one hand you might have some pre-conceived ideas on how this is supposed to be...just like I thought I knew the words to the song, and there was only one set of words....so I thought, right?

So today's blog post is about gently letting that go.

Ascension is whatever it is going to be.

It goes that way for everyone.

Miracles are possible!

I'll share with you one from yesterday.

Anthony needs to get his wisdom teeth out. It's totally expensive. I have some insurance, but it will at best only cover half of the procedure.

That's means I'm on the hook for fifteen hundred dollars.

I asked Jared to split it, whatever insurance doesn't pay.

Jared said yes.

He said yes for the first time!

It was also the first time I had the courage and self-respect to ask.

For thirteen years, plus the pregnancy, I have paid for everything our boy needs. When I found out the price for this last one, I was literally near tears as I drove us home from the oral surgeon. I was shaking and asking myself, 'WHY DOESN'T HE PAY?!'

It's the burden, you know? That financial responsibility.

But I asked for two things, for us to coordinate our schedules to someone will watch him for the three days to heal...and also...to help pay for the surgery.

Jared said yes to both.

Things are different now, out there with the energies.

That's all I can say.





Ross

Carla got her sleep. A little insomnia hit at the start of the night, which is unlike her, but it worked out.

Carla is well-rested.

Carla's soul reaches out to me in those few moments before she drifts off. (holds one finger up!--ed) And she has been asking ME for things for a few weeks now.

Please help me to have a good day.

Please help my patients.

Please help me to meet all my obligations with ease.

Please help Anthony to have a good day.

Please help everything go well with Ascension.

Thank you for my loved ones, my friends and family....

(pause, silence.--ed)

How often do you do that?  At any time of day or night, not only before you go to sleep?

Carla is working with the law of attraction, and is 'looking ahead' to the flow of the Life Stream in which she is engulfed.

Carla on some level knows she can make things happen, and have things come her way with this Stream of Life.

It's baby steps.

That's something for you to start thinking about -- the things you want to see, the things you would enjoy, and to ASK for them to be given.

Carla, as a whim, dared to ask us for 'a world free of demons and demonic activity.'

(he raises one eyebrow and tilts his head--ed)

Who wouldn't like to live in a world like that?  Can you imagine the freedom? Freedom from that which is unseen that surrounds you and oppresses you?

Hmmmm?

The other day, Carla asked for 'clear skies back!' implying, I would like to live in a world where geoengineering doesn't exist...

The thoughts we think are POWERFUL!

I want you to be willing to experiment with them, always hoping for the best, and see what takes place and will happen.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple